Terms & Conditions
- Rooms and bed types are subject to availability. Prior reservation is required.
- Bouquet of flowers can only be availed during the duration of stay.
- Taste of Asia High Tea can only be availed at Gourmet Bar by Novotel for dine-in during the duration of stay.
- Once the booking is reserved, it cannot be refunded, cancelled, or modified.
- Confirmation receipt is valid until February 29, 2024 only.
- Offer can be availed by ALL – Accor Live Limitless members only.
- Confirmation receipt must be presented and surrendered upon check-in. Photocopied confirmation receipt will not be accepted.
- Confirmation receipt is transferable and may be given as a gift to family and friends.
- Confirmation receipt is not exchangeable, refundable, and redeemable for cash or other products and services.
- Confirmation receipt cannot be in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, or offers.
- Accumulated confirmation receipts cannot be used as a group of 10 rooms and above to be booked in a single day.
- This offer is subject to change based on the latest government guidelines.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-184272 Series of 2024.
For all guests coming with their Furbaby, we allow a maximum of 2 pets below 2 feet only for PHP 1,500 nett per night per pet.
- 1 pet towel per pet
- 1 pet surface guard per pet
- 1 pet toy per pet (limited option for dogs or cats only)
- A dedicated Novopets Go Potty (Pet Relief) Area on the 7th floor
Please be advised that pets are not allowed in the restaurants and are only permitted in the pet-friendly areas assigned in the hotel.
At Novotel, we value the safety and convenience of our guests. During your stay, you and your pet are welcome to experience modern comforts right in the heart of Quezon City’s lifestyle and entertainment district. Please note that only 2 pets below 2 feet in height are permitted per room. We strictly do not allow exotic and endangered animals as pet companions in compliance with Republic Act No. 9147 known as the “Wildlife Resources Conservation and Protection Act.”